On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 01:43:20PM +0200, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
> We have just released Qubes 4.0-rc1:

awesome!

I've installed it on a lenovo x260 and upon the end of the installation I had
some
error concerning sys-firewall stating "could not find capabilities for
arch=x86_64",
despite that the installation seemed successful. But then when I logged into the
installed system and ran "qvm-run personal xterm" I got the same:

$ qvm-run personal xterm
Running 'xterm' on personal
personal: Start failed: invalid argument: could not find capabilities for
arch=x86_64

IOW: this doesnt work for me at all. Happy to test+debug further though if
someone
has an idea what to do…

--
cheers,