Thank you Micah and Michał, but I am not actually asking about a standard as
strong as 100% bulletproof anonymity or anything. I really am just concerned
about whether any of the methods on that list that I linked to would be enough
to leak cookie-like reference data between two separate Qubes security domains.

Being tracked as I browse around *in* a given security domain is entirely my
problem of course, and I understand that. My only concern is working to ensure
that to an outside observer such as webservers and ad networks nothing short of
the shared IP address (and via Tor or VPN or different IPs honestly allocated
to different domains perhaps not even that) can act as a reliable indicator
that web browsing activity in one Qubes security domain is "linked" to activity
from another security domain via any secretly stored cookie-like reference
identifiers that get somehow leaked across domains.

For example: if I browse to a Flash or Silverlight website using Browser X in
my [untrusted] domain, would those plugins be able to store any kinds of LSOs
or HTML5 local storage or cached E-tags or anything else deep enough into the
system backend that they could pull them back out again in my [work] domain
when I browse back to that same site again?

>From a differential diagnostic perspective, I know that running two COMPLETELY
>separate VMs via XenServer et al with completely separate OSen and completely
>separate installs of the same browser and Flash plugin — where they don't even
>view a single shred of the same filesystem — should be safe from any industry
>standard client tracking data (EG, short of malware like Bluepill or direct
>exploits against the incumbent hypervisor) leaking between said domains.

However two different browsers on the same computer/OS combo, such as Firefox
and Opera, might get Flash installed via the same process which gives the Flash
plugin on both browsers access to the same LSO store squirreled away somewhere.

So I'm just trying to confirm how close to case 1 Qubes security domains rate,
even when you are still only installing the OS, the browser, and the Flash
plugin once for use by both light VMs.

I hope this helps to clarify my inquiry, thank you!

- - Jesse