Roger that, thank you Leo so it sounds as though Qubes ought to be up to snuff
for all contemporary ad instustry practices that Google, Facebook, Doubleclick
etc are liable to try but that Qubes + anonymizing browser is a better bet
against more sophisticated tracking in case that were a concern.

Great news. :)