Thanks everyone for the replies. I finally opted for RC3 and after fixing the
iso with a live fedora and livecd-tools it went almost almost without problems.
The only problem was that the keyboard layout chosen during the installation
was not taken in account for promting the encryption password when booting.

I hope I will not encounter too much bugs with it and be able to work. It seems
okay for the few hours I had to use it and even more resistant to usb devices
being physically disconnected without detaching them than 3.2.