Hello everyone,

I tried to install Qubes 3.2 on a T470s without success. I have the version
with the Intel graphics. I did everything in Legacy Mode (no EFI). It does boot
but the X server cannot start. Text installation did not work.

Stephan Marwedel says in this thread he managed to install 3.2. How?

I cannot wait for version 4 to come in January or later and installing RC
version is risky since I need the laptop for work and no migration path from RC
to candidate is guaranteed by the Qubes OS team.

Any help will be highly appreciated!