On Saturday, 20 January 2018 10:40:36 CET Foppe de Haan wrote:
> Since I am unable to estimate the security aspects of any given approach,
> and you do, have you seen this approach?
> https://forum.level1techs.com/t/looking-glass-guides-help-and-support/122
> 387

That looks exactly like the approach my (very naive) proposal was thinking
of; but these guys actually seem to know their GL and went ahead
and did it :)

Their proof-of-concept showing that the result is *faster* (much less
bandwidth) than the Qubes approach is very exciting.

Thanks for the link!
--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io