I have a fresh install of Qubes 4r4. However, when I reboot and or login I
have to manually change dom0 time to UTC.
Impact: Whonix/Tor does not work because of the incorrect time.
1. Get the correct UTC from a browser.
2. Open Dom0 Terminal and update to UTC such as the following:
sudo date --set "2018-02-13 21:30"
3. Shutdown Service:sys-whonix
4. Restart a whonix domain such as Domain:anon-whonix(this restarts the
sys-whonix service that was just shutdown.
5. Then run WhonixCheck to make sure it works. It usually does and Whonix/Tor
Qubes cannot be this bad, really.
How can I have this Date and time correctly updated on boot up? Like it should.
Thanks for all your help.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.