On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:47:19 AM UTC+1, [ 799 ] wrote:
> Hello Yuraeutha,
>
> On 03/07 08:59, Yuraeitha wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > If I interpreted this correctly, my understanding is that it's preferred
> > that a community like this to have an inviting
> > GUI platform, so that it can easier gain traction and build up users, and
> > include more people? i.e. github is not desired
> > for the central community environment?
> >
> > Maybe we could beta-run a volunteer run GUI based platform first before you
> > decide if it should be made official on i.e.
> > recognized on the Qubes website with a link? testing the waters a bit by
> > dipping the toe in, before taking a full dive.
> > [...]
>
> I won't agree, as content is the most important thing.
> Content first -> presentation later.
>
> Let's just start with using GitHub and evolve from there.
> What do you think?
>
> [799]

@[799] & Ivan
The good thing is as Ivan pointed out too, that it seems I misunderstood the
analogy :) I like the github platform version as well for this community goal,
though both platforms have their pros and cons of course.

Maybe we could start linking to each others github pages to get an initial
network up? It's a lot of work to maintain in the long run though, but it could
help us be aware of one another that way in the beginning? Before we later
maybe get a page or something somewhere showing all the different channels with
a brief introduction each? Maybe we can draft a single wiki page somewhere to
make it more efficient? or wait, maybe we can even fork this with github? A
master branch where multiple of long-term community users with master access
can help moderate the github wiki list? Should be possible this way?