On Wed, March 7, 2018 11:48 am, Yuraeitha wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 12:17:09 PM UTC+1, awokd wrote:
>
>> On Wed, March 7, 2018 11:06 am, Yuraeitha wrote:
>>

>>> Let me know if I misunderstood you. I'm still grasping the proper
>>> terminology, as well the limits and possibilities of Github, so it
>>> might be easy to misunderstand.
>>
>> Github is easy for me to misunderstand too. :)
>>

>> You had 2 community repos in addition to the official Qubes repo. I'm
>> suggesting only 1 community repo with the following settings, and not
>> touching the official repo at all. I don't know how to address
>> migrating content, so I'm not sure it's a possibility.

> Using this guide as a common ground
> https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-requests/
>

> Pull requests could serve as a trial and testing grounds on a volunteer
> repository? Maybe this is what you meant all along and I misunderstood.
> But that does indeed make it much more simple.

Yes, one community repo with both a wiki and code section. Everyone with a
Github account could edit the community wiki to collaborate on documents.
Once it's roughly finished, the doc. owner could submit to the (same)
community code repo with a PR (which would require the repo owner or one
of the Collaborators to approve, IIUC). From there, magic would happen and
it would somehow get submitted to the official qubes-doc repo.