On 04/09/2018 04:01 PM, socks wrote:
On 04/09/2018 03:28 AM, Chris Laprise wrote:
On 04/09/2018 03:25 AM, john wrote:
Is this utility available in 4.0 now?  Or how would I obtain it ?

https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support

I have 3 geolocations, but setup is somewhat time consuming, for more, be nice if this was stable, Seems like it does say  "beta"

The latest (beta3) was just updated in the main 'master' branch... main change from qubes4 is just code streamlining. The qubes4 branch is no longer used.

It should work fine in Qubes 4.0.

forgive me but I don't understand step #2 in Q4.0 :

--

 1.

    Transfer Qubes-vpn-support folder to the template or proxy VM of
    your choice, then run install. This will also prompt for your VPN
    login credentials either in this step (proxyVM) or next step (template):

    |cd Qubes-vpn-support sudo bash ./install |

--

I see no dir  Qubes-vpn-support anywhere,  "transfer" ? mv  it from where to where ; if it were in dom0 my understand is files don't moved out of dom0

It just means download the Qubes-vpn-support folder to the proxyVM somehow. You could download it with a browser in another VM and then copy it to the proxyVM, or you could download it direct to the proxyVM:

wget https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support/archive/master.zip
unzip master.zip

--

Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net