Unman your posts have been extremely helpful to me and I can't thank you enough
for the help(I am sure many others would agree).

However I think your "..Pretty easy to maintain.." would be hell for me.

Librem(and maybe the Majora line) have huge appeal for me as they take care of
the BIOS flashing.

I checked out the x230 and you are right they are available and cheap. I would
still be interested in finding some company/individual who I can trust to take
care of the BIOS flashing for me as a service(I would think others would also
want this service as well...). The problem is who?

Thanks...

("-boxy is the new black." Good one and couldn't agree more...very funny!)