awokd wrote on 4/8/19 6:43 PM:
qubes123 wrote on 4/8/19 6:08 PM:
...distribution kernels (fedora, debian) with xen 4.11.1 still have issues with suspend & g505s...

Understood, thank you! That will save a lot of testing time. I'm still getting my build environment stood up, but will update once I can confirm the workaround.

Got my build environment going, but I think I am missing a step. I edit /home/user/qubes-builder/chroot-dom0-fc25/home/user/rpmbuild/BUILD/xen-4.8.5/xen/arch/x86/acpi/power.c with the above patch. Then I run "make vmm-xen". Then I see it has overwritten my change and the code is no longer commented out. What am I doing wrong?