Excellent discovery, awokd and qubes123!
Please try to somehow upstream your solution to Xen.
Idea: find a way to detect a CPU type before executing this
"recheck_cpu_features(0)"
function, and if it is AMD CPU - maybe just skip this check :

> -    if ( !recheck_cpu_features(0) )
> +/*    if ( cpu_is_not_amd() && !recheck_cpu_features(0) )
>           panic("Missing previously available feature(s).");
> -
> +*/

Perhaps this problem affects all the AMD and not just the coreboot'ed ones,
but maybe only a few people are using AMD laptop with xen so nobody noticed it

Best regards,
Mike Banon