Claudia:

> So I'm not sure why it would be unsafe. In fact I'm thinking about
> manually enabling grub (in UEFI mode) just to ease troubleshooting in
> the future should I ever run into any boot issues. Just my take, but I
> could be wrong.

It wasn't the boot sequence itself I thought might be unsafe, but the
process of converting a functioning UEFI Qubes install over to it could
pretty easily end up with a non-booting system. That could be painful to
recover from, depending on one's comfort level. Let's call it a sliding
scale of safety. :)

--
- don't top post