Hello Qubes Community,

I run into a problem already in the very first step of the standard
installation method:

If I perform "sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-35" in a 'dom0'
terminal, I receive the following error msg:

[vr@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-35
Redirecting to 'qvm-template install  fedora-35'
[Qrexec] /bin/sh: /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.TemplateSearch: No such file or
directory
ERROR: qrexec call 'qubes.TemplateSearch' failed.
[vr@dom0 ~]$

My Qubes R4.1 system so far had two 'dom0' updates, which successfully
finished using the Qubes Updater ...

If I try it manually, I always receive the following feedback:

[vr@dom0 ~]$
[vr@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update
Using sys-firewall as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take
some time...
No updates available
[vr@dom0 ~]$

Any ideas on why the template is not found - and - what I should
additionally check on my system?

With kind regards,

Viktor