If you aren’t seeing the port for the Triton, it isn’t the Tritin’s fault, but
the midi interface you are using. Look for the name of your midi to usb
interface in the ports list.  If it’s not showing up in the ports list in track
properties, hit alt o to go to your options menu and P for ports. Look for it
there, and make sure the use this port box is checked.  If it’s not even
showing up there, it could mean that your midi interface requires a driver that
you need to install.  If that’s the case, do a search for the name of your midi
interface and the word drivers on the web.
Is this error with Proteus Happening with your Windows 7 machine? If so, that
run as administrator option I told you about should be there in the context
menu. Find the icon for  Proteus on your desktop, Press the applications key to
click into the context menu, and then find the option that says run as
administrator and hit enter.  I just checked on my Windows 7 machine, and it’s
there.  I couldn’t tell you about windows 10 unfortunately, since I don’t own
one of those.

God bless!
Seth