I was thinking of making it Open Source, but I haven’t yet. It’s mostly a
collection of small utility functions (more oxygen comments than actual code).
I built the package on my Windows machine a few months ago, but my Mac first
wouldn’t install roygen2 & devtools and now (with the latest version of R)
won’t install the tarball that they create. (A work-around that I might try
again is to build the package under Windows and ship the tarball to my Mac.)

Regards,
Jorgen.

Example:

#' Adjust number of columns used in printing

#'

#' Use \code{\link{options}} to determine the current number of columns,
increment

#' or decrement, and pass the result as \code{width} in a second call to
\code{options}.

#'

#' @param dw signed amount by which to increment the number of columns

#'

#' @return a list with the old value of \code{options('width')}

#'

#' @export

width <- function(dw) options(width = options('width')[[1L]] + as.integer(dw))