Hi all,
  what should be our plan for R 4.1 update in Fedora?
  What are the pitfalls and the changes that we should be aware?

  The second semester (with the corresponding induced pandemic chaos) is
dimming down around here so I have at least time to breath again. :-)

  FWIW I am in no hurry to have 4.1 in Fedora 34, my main interest is to have
it in rawhide and later if we find it suitable to backport it to F34.

  FWIW since our last talk Octave (for version 7 at least) is starting by
default to have the major version in the path for packages. :-)

Best regards,
--
Jos� Ab�lio
        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]