Find attached an ordered build list, one batch per line (Bioc packages
are included). I've pushed the script to [1]. I believe José had more
scripts from the last mass rebuild. If you want to push them too, I
believe (all three of) you should have commit access.

I've updated RStudio to 1.4.1717, which supports R 4.1, and builds are
underway [2, 3, 4]. This may take a while (s390x didn't even start
yet).

Also, please, let me know when there's a sidetag available with R 4.1,
so that I can start the mass rebuild of the 17k+ packages in [5] (it
takes less than a week, so this shouldn't delay the update).

[1] https://pagure.io/R/packaging/blob/main/f/pkg-build-list.R
[2] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=69383481
[3] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=69383589
[4] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=69383669
[5] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/iucar/cran/

--
Iñaki Úcar
AUC AsioHeaders BH BiocGenerics BufferedMatrix Cairo DBI DynDoc FMStable
GenomeInfoDbData NISTunits R.methodsS3 R6 RColorBrewer RODBC RUnit Rcpp
RcppDate RhpcBLASctl Rhtslib XML abind acepack affyio argon2 arules assertthat
backports bindr bit bitops bookdown brew brio chron cli clipr clisymbols coda
colorspace combinat commonmark cpp11 crayon curl data.table date deldir
dichromat digest disposables ellipsis errors expm fansi farver fastmap
fastmatch filehash filelock flexiblas fontBitstreamVera fontLiberation formatR
fortunes fs futile.options gamlss.dist gee generics ggplot2movies git2r
gitcreds globals gmp gsl gss gtable gtools hexbin highlight htmlwidgets import
ini inline isoband iterators jpeg labeling lazyeval lifecycle listenv lmodel2
lpSolve mAr maps markdown matrixStats measurements microbats microbenchmark
mlbench mvtnorm ncdf4 oskeyring packrat parallelly pbapply pbdRPC pbdZMQ
pkgconfig plogr png polyclip polynom praise preprocessCore presser prettydoc
prettyunits procmaps profmem ps purrr qcc qtl quadprog randomForest rappdirs
rematch remotes rle rlecuyer rprojroot rstudioapi rsvg scatterplot3d sciplot
sfsmisc snow sodium sourcetools sp stringdist stringi sys sysfonts testit
timeDate tinytest tkrplot tmvnsim tufte udunits2 unix utf8 uuid viridisLite
waveslim wavethresh webfakes webp wesanderson whisker widgetTools withr xml2
xmlparsedata xtable zeallot zip zoo
Biobase MatrixGenerics R.oo RCurl RInside RcppCCTZ Rmpfr S4Vectors V8 ape ascii
askpass biglm bindrcpp bit64 caTools cachem car corpus crosstalk debugme desc
diffobj foreach formattable fts future gdata getPass here hunspell igraph
itertools jqr lambda.r later lmtest lobstr lokern lubridate magick mapproj
mnormt mockr msm munsell plyr poLCA prettycode processx profvis reticulate rex
rgdal rgeos rprintf rversions sandwich selectr sessioninfo showtextdb simmer
statnet.common systemfonts tikzDevice timeSeries tkWidgets tweenr units vctrs
webutils winch
Bessel IRanges R.utils RM2 blob callr doMC doParallel downlit futile.logger
gdtools gplots hms memoise multcomp nanotime openssl orcutt pillar pingr
pkgload promises qpdf quantities reshape reshape2 scales showtext spelling
svglite systemfit textshaping tidyselect unitizer vcd websocket xopen
BiocParallel DT DelayedArray GenomeInfoDb R.cache R.devices RMariaDB RPostgres
RSQLite XVector conflicted credentials cyclocomp httpuv httr jose keyring odbc
pdftools pkgbuild progress ragg repr reprex roxygen2 rsconnect tibble
AnnotationDbi Biostrings GenomicRanges IRdisplay R.rsp bench cellranger cliapp
covr dplyr forcats gapminder gargle gert ggplot2 gh nycflights13 pkgcache
rcmdcheck readr rematch2 repurrrsive rvest servr shiny tesseract whoami
IRkernel Rsamtools SummarizedExperiment dbplyr dtplyr foghorn gmailr haven
miniUI pak parsedate pkgdown qvalue readxl styler tidyr usethis waldo
BiocFileCache GenomicAlignments broom rhub testthat
DBItest biomaRt devtools geepack lintr mockery modelr rtracklayer
BSgenome