Hi,
yes, thank You, adegenet uses some functions from pegas. I thought it is
mainly for DNA data. I have problems with AMOVA and HW test.

amova(ssrs3n.dist~ssrs3n.pops, data=NULL, nperm=1000, is.squared=TRUE)

        Analysis of Molecular Variance

Call: amova(formula = ssrs3n.dist ~ ssrs3n.pops, data = NULL, nperm = 1000,
    is.squared = TRUE)

            SSD MSD  df
ssrs3n.pops  NA  NA   8
Error        NA  NA 121
Total        NA  NA 129

Variance components:
            sigma2 P.value
ssrs3n.pops
Error

Variance coefficients:
14.23846

I don't get, why I have NAs everywhere.

ssrs3n.hwe.test <- hw.test(ssrs3n.loci, B=100000)

Error in expand.genotype(Nall, ploidy = ploidy, matrix = TRUE) :
  object 'ans' not found
Calls: hw.test -> lapply -> FUN -> expand.genotype

When I run it with diploid microsatellites, it works fine. But I think those
two procedures should work with any ploidy level. I tried to set B=0 for
hw.test, but it is the same... Do I miss some basic point?
Sincerely,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science