Hello,
I might be missing some point, but this forum is about R & phylogeny. If You
have problems with MrBayes, it'd probably be better to ask somewhere else.
Seqanswers.com and/or MrBayes' homepage could be good point in this case...
Sincerely,
Vojtěch

26. srpna 2015 16:16:14 CEST, Felipe Rossetto <rossetto.fel...@gmail.com>

--