OK, then, please, write also commands You used. It helps to help... Generally,
for first question I'm not sure, but for the second, write.tree() writes all
data presented in respective phylo object. So yes. And, please, if I may ask
You, 1) answer to the list (not personally) and 2) usage of tons of exclmation
marks doesn't help anyhow.
Sincerely,
Vojtěch

26. srpna 2015 16:33:29 CEST, Felipe Rossetto <rossetto.fel...@gmail.com>