Dear all,

I'd was wondering how to best perform a test to determine test disagreement (congruence test) in R? Additional information can be found in Planet et al (DOI: 10.1016/j.jbi.2005.08.008).

A common test seems the Shimodaira-Hasegawa Test (SH-test) which used to be implemented in APE:

However, it seem to have disappeared in recent versions (e.g. ape 5.0).
Did this happen for a reason? Or maybe it has been replaced by a more appropriate test?

Failing this, is anyone aware of other software to perform SH-, KH- or SOWH-tests?

Thanks for any help!

Dr. Sebastian Müller
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Cambridge
Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3EA, UK
Phone: 0044 1223 748976

R-sig-phylo mailing list -
Searchable archive at

Reply via email to