Dear all,
I have been working with simmaps with the usual models (ER, ARD and SYM)
and some of my own ones.
The problem that I have come to is that I have the model ER and my model
that is ER but with the transition state that goes from A -> B but couldn't
turn back from B -> A. ER has 1 single parameter, but how many parameters
has my model and why? I need this information in order to be able to
compare these models based on AIC and choose the one most supported by my
data.

Thanks in advance for any help
Adrià

--