On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:47:41 +0200
Daniel Brunner <dan...@dbrunner.de> wrote:

> Hello,

> I switched to slideshow/pict recently but it takes a lot of time for
> me to prepare the presentation due to my missing skills in using pict.

Are you happy with it?

You're right - I can also feel that for Racket's noob it could take quite some
time to prepare presentations, but it may pay off in the long run.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Not by merely abstaining from work can one achieve freedom
from reaction, nor by renunciation alone can one attain perfection.