On 16/09/2017 16:47, Daniel Brunner wrote:

I switched to slideshow/pict recently but it takes a lot of time for me
to prepare the presentation due to my missing skills in using pict.

That's also the major stumbling block for me. Whenever I have to prepare a presentation, it's just not the right moment to invest time into learning pict.

Did anyone consider to implement something like sketch-n-sketch for Racket picts?

  https://ravichugh.github.io/sketch-n-sketch/

The idea is to combine interactive manipulation and programmatic construction in an intelligent way. This could help a lot for simplifying the kind of picts that are difficult to do purely programmatically.

Konrad.