Hey all,

I am new to Radiant and even newer to deploying Radiant sites, and the
documentation I can find helps little. I have two apps running well on
my laptop but it's time to get them up on my shared hosting account at
Railsplayground and I am unsure about the best way to do that.
Railsplayground's stellar [cough] documentation has, once again, not
failed to disappoint.

On the Rails apps that I have built from scratch, I have always used
subversion for version control and Capistrano for deployment. Is it
possible to use Radiant the same way? Can a Radiant app be capified? I
am using the default sqlite3 db. I just wanted to ask before I went
through the whole process and screwed something up.

How are people deploying their Radiant apps? What is the ideal scenario
for development and deployment? Any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.

~Nate