On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 01:18 +0800, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
> > Has this not helped?
> > http://wiki.railsplayground.com/railsplayground/show/How+To+Install+RadiantCMS
> >

> I realize that the message may sound curt, so I apologize if it does.  I
> have found that a basic Radiant install is easy.

Actually it doesn't help much. That page on the railsplayground wiki
describes the process to *install* Radiant CMS, not how to deploy it.

Casper's tutorial gets me most of the way there, and I'll just modify my
old Cap recipe to get it working with RP. I was just curious how
everybody was managing their projects. It seems that Radiant is close
enough to a "normal" Rails project that it can be managed the same way
with svn or git.

~Nate