I've tried a lot of things and learnt a lot of things.
As they say, you learn more form failure than success :-(

Your extension looks nice ... but I'm never sure what the
target of the

        rake db:migrate
        rake db:migrate:extension

is going to be.

Christopher Dwan said the following on 02/06/08 05:40 PM:
> You've probably gotten past this point, but you can always try out my
> transfer rake task. It transfers from SQLite to MySQL and vice-versa
> without the YML in the middle.
>
> http://blog.radixhound.com/2008/4/28/backing-up-radiant-cms-using-sqlite3
>
> -Chris
>
> On 31-May-08, at 11:42 AM, Anton J Aylward wrote:
>
>> My Saturday project has floundered!
>>
>> I've developed a site under Radiant 0.6.6 with Sqlite3 and not want to
>> put it into production on a MySQL server.
>>
>> I installed the import/export extension.
>> I exported from the sqlite3 database with
>>      rake db:export
>> I converted the config/database.yml
>> and created and bootstrapped a new but empty production database.
>>
>> I then tried doing an import with
>>      rake production db:import
>>
>> It errored.
>> I got what looked like migrations then ....
>>

>>      ERROR: Specify a template to load with the TEMPLATE environment
>>      variable.
>>
>>      Creating Users....OK
>>
>>      Creating Snippets....OK
>>      Creating Pages....OK
>>      Creating Radiant/configs...FAILED
>>      rake aborted!
>>      Mysql::Error: Duplicate entry 'galleries.path' for key 2: INSERT
>>       INTO `config` (`value`, `key`) VALUES('galleries',
>>       'galleries.path')
>>

>> I was under the impression that the TEMPLATE setting has a smart
>> default.
>>
>> Regardless, when I inspected the database using the MySQL browser I
>> found that the Users, Snippets and Pages were what I expected.
>> I can't account for that final catastrophic error.
>> I could imagine this on a re-run.
>> If the migration created that entry then there is a different problem.
>>
>> Suggestions as to how to proceed?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> --
>> As far as I know, we have never had an undetected error.

Together, we can make ourselves a nation that spends more on books than
on bombs, more on hospitals than the terrible tools of war, more on
decent houses than military aircraft.
   -- Robert Kennedy March 24, 1968