Anton Aylward said the following on 02/06/08 06:02 PM:
> I've tried a lot of things and learnt a lot of things.
> As they say, you learn more form failure than success :-(

Among them is that the SQL syntax of a sqlite3 .dump
is not the SQL syntax that MySQL requires.

Yes, there are pages on the 'Net that describe scripts to patch it over,
but one of them are complete.

So far I haven't found a side by side comparison or a shell/awk/sed/perl
script that does a conversion that works.

--
And don't tell me there isn't one bit of difference between null and space,
because that's exactly how much difference there is.