David Piehler wrote:
> I think the core goals for the documentation are...
>
> * easily update-able
> * allow for screenshots inline with text and code samples
> * clean printouts
> * packaged with Radiant itself and each extension that wants to hook
> into it
> * expandable by people not involved with maintenance of the extension
> itself

I forgot to add screencasts to that list. Maybe we could host them with
Vimeo or something and link them from the wiki?

A nice end-goal would be some cross-promotion for Radiant with the
Railscasts team. If we could get a "Get Started with Radiant CMS"
episode on Railscasts, I think that would greatly expand the Radiant
audience.

- Dave