Jim Gay wrote:
On Jun 11, 2008, at 8:40 PM, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
2. radiant internal method for extension developers to be able to create documentation for their parts [Sean]

I think Sean will clarify too, but radiant-help currently allows you to create documentation to display in the admin interface about your extensions. Sean is working an extension registry which will have some very cool features if he can get them all done (but I'll leave the details to him). At one point this was the "accents" application in Radiant trunk, but judging by a quick glance at that code, he's building something else somewhere else.

FYI It's in a local branch that I started at the code-drive that I haven't pushed to github.