On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 5:12 PM, David Piehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sean Cribbs wrote:
>> The Radiant git repository has been refactored!  All of the existing
>> code has been added to a new, neutral, 'radiant' user on github.  Please
>> update your watches and remove your forks of
>> github.com/seancribbs/radiant -- it will be disappearing soon.  I will
>> do my best to incorporate existing pull requests into the new
>> repositories.

http://github.com/radiant/radiant/tree/master seems to have been
imported "raw" (without the git history). It would be nice if the svn
history was kept intact.

I suppose the plan is to have all the Radiant subprojects in separate
Git repos from now on. To my regret it seems like they have all been
imported without git-svn.

In my opinion, the initial import to
http://github.com/seancribbs/radiant/tree/master got it right. It
seems to have been imported with git-svn.

Is there any particular reason why git-svn has (apparently) not been
used in the migration of the other radiant git repos?

Cheers,
Aslak