Aslak,

git-svn doesn't play nicely when you have other remote git repositories, as I found multiple times when trying to keep the old SVN up-to-date. At the time I created the new repos, SVN was out of date, and so it was not prudent to import from that. I may go back and recreate the main radiant repository from the older git repo, gaining all of its inherited SVN and git history. However, doing that for some 23 repositories is not my idea of fun.

Sean