Jim Gay wrote:
I haven't yet looked at it. I haven't used Sass much. I like some of the features that it adds, but it removes some control and I'm not ready to tackle it yet since I've run into trouble with Haml and the Help extension (it has some lines that are completely ignored by Haml... but they shouldn't be).

I too have struggled with Haml. It has some very nice benefits but can also be a real pain too.

That said, I think I like Sass much more than both Haml and regular CSS (I still haven't used it enough to have a firm conclusion). It's much simpler than Haml and doesn't have to handle things like running ruby in the middle of your template. And it encourages some very good CSS behaviors. Worth trying for sure.

-Chris