Ask and you shall receive: http://pastie.org/273417

Sean

Marty Haught wrote:
Thanks everyone for sharing so far.  I will be spending some cycles on
this aspect shortly.  Alan, I look forward to reviewing your updates
as a good starting place.  Sean, I think that aggregate code will be
useful to look over though I suspect I'm already doing that in one of
my extensions.  When I've got my updated blog swinging, I'll add to
both the documentation as well as push up any extensions I write to
github.

Cheers,
Marty