I'm getting ready to roll out a new SnS version this weekend with some bug fixes and a column name change (requested and implemented by Andrew Neil to help it work with his file_system extension).

Since I'm doing that, are there any other issues/feature requests out there? Now would be a good time to entertain those.

P.S. I just released a new version of the SnS Sass Filter which has much-improved error reporting (as in: "it no longer blows up your app"). So if you use that extension, I'd update it as sass can be finicky and prone to throwing those errors.

Thanks,
Chris