I'm getting ready to roll out a new SnS version this weekend with some bug fixes and a column name change (requested and implemented by Andrew Neil to help it work with his file_system extension).

As Chris says, I have been working on integrating file_system functionality into SnS. The column name change was simply to avoid a naming conflict between the two extensions, but it shouldn't cause any perceptible change in the behaviour of SnS.

My file_system/SnS integration is not ready for release yet, but I shall announce it here when it is.

Since I'm doing that, are there any other issues/feature requests out there? Now would be a good time to entertain those.

I was going to suggest asset packaging... but then I had another look at the README and saw that it was already there!

Cheers,
Drew