Thanks for the update. I've just installed import_export and super_export for some testing this weekend and will look at them.

On the same note, I've been emailing back and forth with Anton Aylward about an issue he had with SnS when he copied and pasted db tables from one sqlite3 db into another (using sqliteman). In his case the effectively_updated_at fields were also set to null. And this crashes the app when caching. I figured it was just the way he copied and pasted but if import-export is doing it too then I'm not sure what's up.

Anybody out there know why a table with values in it would wipe out datetime values during an export or import?

-Chris

Nate Turnage wrote:
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Chris Parrish <