Things I would like:
something like a separate field for copyright notices so that you can minimize the JS/CSS without loosing (someone else's) copyright notice.
support for external libraries
I really just want 1 tag to use for all these assets
they can be always "as link"
If you really want to be cool, "know" ahead of time all the important libraries and their versions (kinda like how the google Ajax Libraries API works -- http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlibs/) so I can do <r:javascript library="jquery" version="2.6" minimized='true' />
But also just <r:javascript url="http://scriptsite.com/somelibrary"; />

Adam