I want to agree with Eric regarding the Summer Reboot. I started using Radiant last week, before volunteering at the sprint to write documentation for new users. At that point, I was directed to the Summer Reboot, to start updating those pages. I hope to do a lot more work in them over the next few weeks, documenting into them as I go; as I become more familiar with Radiant and its tools/extensions. Let's get those pages higher on the list, at least.

I did do some updates to docs located in the handbook - marking them as 'old' with newer version existing in the Reboot, and marking in the Reboot where I stole text directly from the Handbook and elsewhere.

I also incorporated the navigation style I found in the Handbook into the Reboot - i.e. the 'footer navigation'.

If no-one has a problem with this then I will focus on it more through this week/week-end.

~jt