On Apr 8, 2009, at 2:37 AM, Simon Rönnqvist wrote:
Are we really 100% sure that we want to keep the project forever at GitHub?

Few things are forever. But this does look like a good strategic move for the future. There isn't a great Ruby-based wiki solution. And if we hosted it ourselves it would be one more thing to keep up and maintain.

I've looked at other hosted wiki solutions and have even asked for free hosting on some of the more well-known ones, but didn't get a response. As long as the Rails community is on Git, GitHub will be a great solution.

--
John Long