John W. Long wrote:
On Apr 7, 2009, at 2:24 PM, Steven Southard wrote:
The images look like they can stay were they are for now.

Agreed. I believe they are all hosted on other servers.

You are right - most of the pictures are screen shots that I had put in. They are all hosted on my site.

Is a txt file named with the page title containing the page content okay? I don't see the author and date info, do we need that? If it's okay I'll make a file for any page that has content under http://wiki.radiantcms.org/all/list.

I think that'd be fine for now. Maybe look through the generated pages before moving on to step 2 and remove any that are bogus.

I'll try and take a look at this later to see how I can put in some time. I hope that the target wiki is still TexTile.

Cheers,
Mohit.
4/8/2009 | 10:21 AM.