On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Charlie Robbins
<charlie.robb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The edit published_at field is disabled by default in the Admin interface.
> You can enable it by changing a config value.
>
> Radiant::Config['page.edit.published_date?'] = true
>
> More on the wiki:
> http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/change-a-pages-publication-date

Thanks Charlie, that's the part I was missing.
I went the mechanize way in order to pump the data into Radiant and
everything works fine.
Small nag: none of the forms have names, means one needs to pretty print the
mechanize output and figure out where in the array to find a form in.
All in all about 50 line of code, so I can't complain.
Cheers,
V.-