Vassilis Rizopoulos wrote:

    Are you using Mechanize to import pages into Radiant?

That was actually the fastest way I could think off to get my data in there i.e. the code I used for the login: http://www.pastie.org/501391

I can figure out which article number a page has given the page's title as long as it is not a 2nd lvl child (because the page hierarchy is not expanded, the page does not return all links and I can't see a way of clicking the small + sign with mechanize)

But that doesn't present a problem for me since I have a root/section/article hierarchy and I only want to add articles to sections.

Cheers,
V.-
Hi Vassilis

In my opinion, using script/runner to run a script to insert the pages is likely to be easier. It's more Rails-based (so if you understand Rails, it's easy) than in the case of using Mechanize. It also completely avoids the necessity to tune to the API.

Best wishes,
Mohit.