> Are you using Mechanize to import pages into Radiant?

That was actually the fastest way I could think off to get my data in there
i.e. the code I used for the login: http://www.pastie.org/501391

I can figure out which article number a page has given the page's title as
long as it is not a 2nd lvl child (because the page hierarchy is not
expanded, the page does not return all links and I can't see a way of
clicking the small + sign with mechanize)

But that doesn't present a problem for me since I have a
root/section/article hierarchy and I only want to add articles to sections.

Cheers,
V.-