I am running into a problem with the second radiant site I a setting up.
(The first one runs fine.) The site is located at:

<http://jan1.storms.org/nld/>

The attempt to load the page gives this error:

----

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in SiteController#show_page

PGError: ERROR:  relation "pages" does not exist

----

The rake bootstrap task executed without errors. When I check, the
postgres db table 'pages' does exist. Apart from the url, there is
little difference in the setup from the site that works.

I would be very thankful for any ideas how I can fix this.

Jan