On Jul 1, 2009, at 6:20 PM, Jan M.J. Storms wrote:

Thank you very much.

I added a couple of parameters to the thin startup command:

   --environment production --prefix /nld

I can now see the home page and the admin pages work... partially. That

How are they "partially" working? What parts work and what don't?

You might try getting some support from Thin developers too. Without knowing the actual problem, it's hard to diagnose.

is due to radiant being installed in subdirectory /nld. I searched the
mailing list for answers and found some old posts that are a bit
difficult for a newbie like me.

Is there some easy setting for this, or am I really out of luck here?

Jan

Jim Gay scripsit dd. Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:37:39 -0400 (internet: @1026)

If you've verified that the correct database does indeed have the
pages table, have you verified that the application is running in the
corresponding environment?
Meaning the production database is setup, but you're running the app
in development mode...

-Jim

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com