Thank you very much.

I added a couple of parameters to the thin startup command:

    --environment production --prefix /nld

I can now see the home page and the admin pages work... partially. That
is due to radiant being installed in subdirectory /nld. I searched the
mailing list for answers and found some old posts that are a bit
difficult for a newbie like me.

Is there some easy setting for this, or am I really out of luck here?

Jan

Jim Gay scripsit dd. Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:37:39 -0400 (internet: @1026)

>If you've verified that the correct database does indeed have the
>pages table, have you verified that the application is running in the
>corresponding environment?
>Meaning the production database is setup, but you're running the app
>in development mode...
>
>-Jim
>
>Jim Gay
>http://www.saturnflyer.com
>

>On Jun 30, 2009, at 6:49 PM, Jan M.J. Storms wrote:
>
>> I am running into a problem with the second radiant site I a setting
>> up.
>> (The first one runs fine.) The site is located at:
>>
>> <http://jan1.storms.org/nld/>
>>
>> The attempt to load the page gives this error:
>>
>> ----
>>
>> ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in SiteController#show_page
>>
>> PGError: ERROR:  relation "pages" does not exist
>>
>> ----
>>
>> The rake bootstrap task executed without errors. When I check, the
>> postgres db table 'pages' does exist. Apart from the url, there is
>> little difference in the setup from the site that works.
>>
>> I would be very thankful for any ideas how I can fix this.
>>
>> Jan

Vriendelijke groet,

Jan M.J. Storms, M.A.S.C.I.