I'm no expert with Postresql, but could you tell us which version you have installed? It's possible that if you have an older version, Rails 2.3.2 might not be compatible with it (which Radiant uses internally).

Sean

Jan M.J. Storms wrote:
I am running into a problem with the second radiant site I a setting up.
(The first one runs fine.) The site is located at:

<http://jan1.storms.org/nld/>

The attempt to load the page gives this error:

----

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in SiteController#show_page

PGError: ERROR:  relation "pages" does not exist

----

The rake bootstrap task executed without errors. When I check, the
postgres db table 'pages' does exist. Apart from the url, there is
little difference in the setup from the site that works.

I would be very thankful for any ideas how I can fix this.

Jan